Ryosuke Hirai's Homepage
- "Comprehensive study of ejecta-companion interaction for core-collapse supernovae in massive binaries"
Ryosuke Hirai, Philipp Podsiadlowski, Shoichi Yamada
The Astrophysical Journal, Volume 864, Issue 2, article id. 119, 17pp. (2018)
- "The Origin of the Possible Massive Black Hole in the Progenitor System of iPTF13bvn"
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, Volume 469, Issue 1, p.L94-L98 (2017)
- "Formation of the Progenitor of iPTF13bvn Revisited"
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, Volume 466, Issue 4, p.3775-3783 (2017)
- "Hyperbolic Self-Gravity Solver for Large Scale Hydrodynamical Simulations"
Ryosuke Hirai, Hiroki Nagakura, Hirotada Okawa, Kotaro Fujisawa
Physical Review D, Volume 93, Issue 8, id.083006 (2016)
Note: One of the figures were featured in the Physical Review D "Kaleidoscope"!
- "Possible Signatures of Ejecta-Companion Interaction in iPTF 13bvn"
Ryosuke Hirai, Shoichi Yamada
The Astrophysical Journal, Volume 805, Issue 2, article id. 170, 7 pp. (2015)
- "The Outcome of Supernovae in Massive Binaries; Removed Mass, and its Separation Dependence"
Ryosuke Hirai, Hidetomo Sawai, Shoichi Yamada
The Astrophysical Journal, Volume 792, Issue 1, article id. 66, 15 pp. (2014)
- "Neutron Star Extreme Matter Observatory: A kilohertz-band gravitational-wave detector in the global network"
K. Ackley et al. (including R. Hirai)
- "The sensitivity of presupernova neutrinos to stellar evolution models"
Chinami Kato, Ryosuke Hirai, Hiroki Nagakura
accepted for publication in MNRAS
- "A Sub-Solar Metallicity Progenitor for Cassiopeia A, the remnant of a Type IIb Supernova"
Toshiki Sato, Takashi Yoshida, Shigehiro Nagataki, Masaomi Ono, Keiichi Maeda, Ryosuke Hirai, John P. Hughes, Brian J. Williams, Yoshitomo Maeda
Accepted for publication in ApJ
- "Origins of Type Ibn SNe 2006jc/2015G in interacting binaries and implications for pre-SN eruptions"
Ning-Chen Sun, Jusytn R. Maund, Ryosuke Hirai, Paul A. Crowther, Philipp Podsiadlowski
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, Volume 491, Issue 4, p.6000-6019 (2020)
- "Hydrodynamical simulations and similarity relations for eruptive mass loss from massive stars"
Stanley P. Owocki, Ryosuke Hirai, Philipp Podsiadlowski, Fabian R. N. Schneider
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, Volume 485, Issue 1, p.988-1000 (2019)
- "The W4 method: a new multi-dimensional root-finding scheme for nonlinear systems of equations"
Hirotada Okawa, Kotaro Fujisawa, Yu Yamamoto, Ryosuke Hirai, Nobutoshi Yasutake, Hiroki Nagakura, Shoichi Yamada
- "Formation pathway of Population III coalescing binary black holes through stable mass transfer"
Kohei Inayoshi, Ryosuke Hirai, Tomoya Kinugawa, Kenta Hotokezaka
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, Volume 468, Issue 4, p.5020-5032 (2017)
The Astronomical Herald, Volume 111, Issue 9, p.580-588 (2018)
Note: One of the figures were also used for the cover!